Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fancy with my bestie

I kinda have picky tastes when it comes to clothing and I find that most pieces I crave...are in skinny sizes. :(
So a few months ago when I saw that Lane Bryant had a Perfect Gentleman tee, I booked it over there in desperate hopes that I would, too, be fancy. And now I am.

So one of my fears that I want to get over is being in front of the camera and I have a bestie, Joey @ Pretty, Nerdy Girl, who finally caved to taking photos of me, after months of me badgering her. I feel our day went well, which included food, a walk and many hours together. Times were good. And now on to my favorite tee!!!!

 Pants: Lane Bryant
Purse: Target
Shoes: Payless Shoes
Hair: by Pretty, Nerdy Girl


 The beautiful and ultra-photogenic Joey!!


 I had the tart on the left...I wanted to order 45 of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment