Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Love whaaaaaa??


I hear there's some love holiday-thing coming up.
It's all very annoying and slightly depressing. My boss is decorating the office, talking about how she and her husband are "not doing anything" for Valentines day, women at work are talking about it, blah, blah, blah.

I've been single for a while. Save for a guy I dated for 3 months a year ago, I've been super single for 7 years. No bueno. I read a lot of articles about dating. statistics, etc and it's so fucking disappointing!! Seriously, when you're single, ALL YOU SEE ARE COUPLES. Why do these couples torture us?!?!

I know I am currently in the right path to changing my life, but sometimes I feel things could get a little pick-me-up from some hot dude who thinks I am also hot and could tell me "It's ok." It would be nice to know that someone could be attracted to me, even at this weight but hey, people are attracted to who they're attracted to. This idea of "You just need to find the right man," doesn't fully encompass the issue. If I find a guy that likes fat women, what's he going to say when I start to lose weight? Is he going to be ok with it or is he going to say "See ya, no longer fat bitch!?" Somehow I think that, once I lose weight, things will change with the man folk and I'm not quite sure that'll happen.

Patience is not one of my virtues, but I could really use some patience in this situation.

To make this post delicious....

And Sheena's reaction....

Every time. 
My reaction to him every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment