Saturday, February 1, 2014

You are beautiful

When I go anywhere, I bring my camera. When I go anywhere worth noting, I DEFINITELY take my camera.

After my friend Joe showed me Balboa Park in San Diego, CA, I decided to take a day trip there. Anyome who's been there, knows it's a big-ish place. Not Disneyland big, maybe mall big. Maybe a bit bigger. There's a lot to see and it's a good walk through it. The day I decided to go, I packed a lunch, water, camera, extra batteries and SD cards. I ended up staying a good 8 hours just taking my time and walking around. While on my way out, I somehow noticed this sticker on one of the iron decorations on the bridge (above the 215 freeway). I thought it was awesome, took a picture and went on my way.




I thought I would share it because it's simple and, though in a hidden area, it's in the perfect spot. I also like how the background kinda makes the sticker seem....better.


No comments:

Post a Comment