Sunday, March 23, 2014

Long time no post!!

Holy crap, I have been tired, busy and freakin so burnt out that posting was on my list....but not high enough to find the energy for.

In any case, I'm back and I got some crap to post about. I won't be saying anything about my vacation for a couple posts as I have a bit of things to sort through in my head. But hey, I bought some stuff from Lane Bryant (who liked my photos on Instagram *SQUEEEE!!!*) and I'm gonna show those bad boys off to you right now!



So a couple weeks ago, I posted how I was taking a risk and purchased a pair of leggings from LB that were not the standard black, rather, they're pink & black. Well, what I didn't realize was that these "leggings" are actually pajamas! It was my fault for not checking the page very well, but oh well. In any case, I'm not quite sure that they don't look good.

 I just love these gifs that Google makes for you.

 And this shows just how much I had to roll up the pants to NOT
 make them loose around my legs and crotch.


So yeah, totally not sure if those DON'T look good or they do look ok. Next, I bought a super cute and super comfy dress from LB with my Real Women Dollars a few days ago and I seriously can't wait to wear it tomorrow for work!!

I think this gif is funny; it shows the stupid positions I take to take a decent photo.


To finish this off, I sometimes think I'm photogenic, though not often. I tend to make weird faces and I hate how dark the circles under my eyes are. In any case, I took this photo as a joke for a friend who said she can't stand it when her friends (or women in general) post photos of themselves and say "Feeling ugly today" or something along those lines. I did it was a joke, but it came out OK looking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment