Monday, March 3, 2014

Quick post!!

Holy moley, I have had so much damn homework, it has gone beyond the idea of funny.

But the good news is, I took the plunge, put my big girl panties on (do I own any other size?) and decided to buy something I would never even think of wearing WITHOUT trying them on......




I know this may not be a big deal to you, but it's a biggie to me. Some things just do NOT look good on me and some things I try on, people say look good, I've purchased them....and have only worn them 1-2 times. If I don't feel comfortable in an article of clothing, it may as well be invisible. I bought these for $9 and they should be here by the end of the week. Regardless of how they look on me, I'll be posting photos on here. Wish me luck!!!!

Super recent photo...like 6 days ago



No comments:

Post a Comment