Saturday, January 11, 2014

First

I've been thinking about doing this blog for a while.....a long while.

This will basically be my chronicle of my weight, how I'm dealing with it, losing weight and fun/awesome/amazing/incredible things like shopping and what delicious, but healthy, foods there are. Lately, I haven't been feeling well after I eat crappy food (IE: Mexican food, Chinese foods, fast foods, etc). Granted, I don't eat a lot of those foods, but I just don't feel good after it. I've been trying to cut down on my bread and sugar intakes, but I'm not doing well at it.

Earlier, after going out with a friend, I was so hungry on the way home that I decided to get Panda Express....and I feel like shit right now. I need change and I need to stop this. I am very overweight and I'm scared of health risks like diabetes, high cholesterol and many, many other things. Not to mention the fact that simple things like shopping, finding a comfortable seat in public and the averted looks from men I get. Life hasn't been great these past years, so I intend to change this a bit. If I get followers, awesome. If I don't, I don't. I just want to feel better, look better and be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment