Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Great things abound!!

I am in a stellar mood right now, though I'm also stressin' out a bit.

Stresses:
-Car payment
-Rent payment
-Saving money

Now on to the stellar stuff......


The more I think about my BFF,  Joey, taking photos of me, the more excited I get. While I know I will giggle a lot, turn red, and instantly regret the decision to do it once she's in my face with the camera, I really think it'll be good for me. My goal is to start feeling better about myself, and I think this is going to be a good and fun boost for myself.

Now onto the best reason for why I'm in a spectacular mood........I'm taking an actual vacation. Yes, stop the presses: Vacation.
I haven't taken a real vacation in a while and it's been way too long. The last time I took a vacation was when my sister got married in 2009 and I'm planning to vacation in San Diego, CA. I used to live down there (photos of mine from when I was a resident below!) and I miss the beach, the weather, the people, the scenery, and, most of all, my friend Doug. Secretly, I love him. A lot. He is amazing and he honestly made my difficult time down there so much fun. We would drive around, go to the beach, eat out (I NEVER, EVER had money and he always paid, much to my protests) and just spend time having fun. I know absence makes the heart grow fonder (and I definitely haven't forgotten the things about him that I don't like), but I can't imagine I would ever regret being with him. He's very inappropriate like me, laughs at all the bullshit I spew from my mouth, he's sexy in a real guy way (I don't tend to like men who look like models; I like imperfections and things like chubbiness) and, best of all, he's told me he likes me back. It's a cold day in hell when a decent guy likes me. I miss him and I can't wait to spend time with him, no matter what we do.

I'll be taking this vacation in March this year and I know, this is all I'll be thinking about. It's only going to be a 4 day trip, but I know it'll be worth the money, lack of sleep and whatever may, or may not happen. I love this guy and I can't wait to see him again.

Now, photos of SD!!!








There are THOUSANDS more that I haven't edited and, in fact, haven't even looked at for a while, until now. I can't wait. Post a photo of Doug, you say? I cannot. He doesn't know about this blog and I wouldn't feel right posting photos of him. Maybe after my vacation I will, but for now, not so much. 

And finally, I've decided to post one good photo of me at the end of every blog post. Why? Because I'm trying to feel better about myself, damnit!! This one today is when I had long hair (I MISS YOU LONG HAIR, COME BACK TO MOMMY!!!!) and I really do like this photo. There will be more that shows more but, for now, this is good. 


 Not to brag, but I painted that face on that shirt. Not to brag.

No comments:

Post a Comment